CONTINUING LEARNING ACTIVITIES
PLEASE SUBCRIBE TO MY WEBSITE:
Click on school 9
Click on kindergarten
- Practice my sight words for 10 minutes
- Read a Book
- Practice sounds out word list
- Go over calendar skills like days of the week, month, season, number recognition to 30 or more, counting to 100
- Adding and subtracting general AND then practice with fluency – this means quickly without the use of counters. There are some good websites that may help you with this skill (see website list)
- Complete an IXL kindergarten skill (15 mins EVERYDAY)
- Use your word list to write sentences. All sentences must have a capital letter, punctuation, and finger spaces.
- Handwriting – first and last names, capital and lowercase letters.
- Working on tying shoes
- Go on websites listed below